October 6

About Me

Hi , I’m AJ

I live in Kentucky(KY). My favorite things to do are play games like Minecraft with my friends that have shown me new servers  on Minecraft. One of those friends is Ross and the other is Rylan. Another thing I like to do is play in the restaurant/game place called Dave & Busters my favorite game there is Dark Escape 4D(4 dimensional). The first time I played that game was when I last went there with my friend Rylan. These are things I like to do when I’m not at school.

I love to also play Call of Duty Black Ops 2.My favorite holiday is Halloween. My Halloween costume this year will be Ezio’s costume from Assassin’s Creed. I am in the middle of playing Assassin’s Creed still as in I haven’t beaten it yet. My second favorite holiday is Christma.  

merry-christmas.jpg (1366×768)

side_by_side_ezio_costumes_by_sonikdude750.jpg (1026×641)

NEW_LOGO_DB.png (1341×1341)

Screen-Shot-2012-09-07-at-2.35.30-PM.png (629×286)

How-To-Install-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2-Game-Without-Errors.jpg (460×307)minecraft-hero.df1112867f04.jpg (1170×500)

4 thoughts on “About Me

1. Miss W.

Hi AJ,
    This great post has been flipped to the #16stubc magazine.

PS During week 3 we look at images; you might have to come back to this page and add some attribution or delete some if they are not creative commons.

Reply